MVP
soozibags

When will we hear about SingStar on PS4

I was hoping that we might have received some info on SingStar in relation to PS4 this week, but it doesn't look like that's happening.

As massive franchise that's been a part of the PS family for nearly a decade I have to assume that there is discussion about whether it will be making its way onto the new platform or not.

Obviously there are lots of questions about timeframe, download history, use of discs, online profiles etc that will become relevant if its confirmed that it's going to indeed appear on PS4 but I'd be content at this stage just to know whether this is likely or not!

Please use plain text.

Level 3

S1M0N_AZAR1

Re: When will we hear about SingStar on PS4

Just imagine the fun at live streaming your songs then posting them to facebook after a house party hehe
Please use plain text.
MVP
soozibags

That would be one way to prune my FB friend list :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.

Level 8

ProGamerX56

No news about sing star on ps4 yet

Active once again.

Please use plain text.

Level 2

Craigy1978

Would also like to know! Have spent over £1000 on downloads and probabaly not much less on 29 discs over the years! It's a game i would continue to play for years and is lways a stapel when we have friends over and drink is involved :smileyhappy:

But i really hope that at the very least we can transfer our downloaded content and profile to the new system .. lets face it, if you had to abandon your itunes library every time you updated your ipod, ipad etc .. would we really be keen to buy the new gadget?

As for the discs .. well since there hasn't been a new disc in ages and singstar exists on the XMB assume that format is long gone when it comes to singstar from now on in! I won't be so quick to cash in on the discs like i did when i got rid of my PS2 for a PS3 though, look what happened when they patched that .. i had to scour the second hand game shops for the PS2 discs lol!

Please use plain text.
European_Gamer

My guess is Gamescom next month. It seems more likely that they would announce it at Gamescom instead of Tokyo Game Show.

Next big PS4 games from SCE; August-February

Next 6 months1.jpg

Please use plain text.
MVP
soozibags

Hope you're correct, the suspense is killing me :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.

Level 2

tortie

It would be nice to download bought songs on day of Playstation 4 release without an expensive phone call to playstation network.

Please use plain text.

Dwaly

I'd also like to know if it is possible to play all downloades songs on the PS4...

Me too invested over €500 in songs.

The helpdesk informed me that they have no info at all and I'll just have to wait and see until the releasedate...

Would be strange if one of the greatest games and community of PS would be ignored, right?!

Please use plain text.
European_Gamer

I'm surprised SingStar wasn't announced at gamescom. Maybe it isn't coming or maybe they just chose to focus on the core gamer at launch.

Next big PS4 games from SCE; August-February

Next 6 months1.jpg

Please use plain text.