09 Nov 2010
By: da7th_Angel_777

3 Posts

what do you do if your ps3 account has been hacked

48 Replies 25,263 Views Created 09-11-2010
what do you do when your accounts been hacked something strange happened on my mubi page when i jioned mubi i found out that i icant add followers or my favorite movies to my to my mubi account then when i went threw my list of friends to invite to mubi i found a list of people that werent on my friends list but where still added on my list off friends can someone please help i think my accounts been hack i cant seem to access my mubi account fully
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 49 (25,263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: what do you do if your ps3 account has been hacked

The first thing you should do is change your password. you can do that here. https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 49 (25,256 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

i made a list of people that were hidden in my frinds list(in my friends list but i didnt add )there are over 40 of them i dont know who they are but sony can you fix this problem for me i think they maybe hackers thelist : <list removed, do not name and shame> : well aleast i know hacker now they make there name hard to clarafie lol sony can you please check these people out i think they maybe hackers i notice the invisible list only shows up on mubi when i try to invite people to mubi form my friends list it got my list of friends then theres these 40 that show up that i havent added(the invisible list hidden in my friends list ) can you please answer back so you can put my mind at rest thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 49 (25,223 Views)
0 Kudos

damm im scared if they do stuff to my account!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 49 (24,826 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

i dont think they have to be on your psn friends list to follow you on mubi...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 49 (24,821 Views)

Have you put Your
credit card information on?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 49 (24,216 Views)
0 Kudos

my psn account is acting strange as well, i was on my friends ps3 and it said my account just logged in, then 5 minutes later my account logged off. i immediately went to my ps3 and changed my password. then played for an hour and turned off my ps3. i woke up 3 hours later and had a mysterious friend with a name i dont recall ever meeting, but my players met list says we met in dead rising 2 at 11pm. i dont have any messages from or sent to this mysterious friend. i deleted him and thinking back i was playing dead rising 2 at 11pm. could this just be a glitch, or problem that involves psn, playstation plus, or the newest update? or does this mean my account is being stolen/hacked? i just got playstation plus a week ago, around the same time the newest update came out.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 49 (21,381 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

I like your new signature Plambey.

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 49 (21,354 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

What to do if your PSN account gets hacked:

1) Panic.
2) Phone the police, the fire brigade and hospital.
3) Explain the situation in detail.
4) Ring Sony.
5) Tell them it's all their fault, you will sleep with all their parents, and the police are on their way.
6) Hang up.
7) Come here, and ask for help.
8) Panic some more and don't tell anyone you were gamesharing. :smileyhappy:

Congrats on making it all the way to step 7 :Winner: !!!!

P.S. Anyone can follow you on Mubi. They don't have to be on your list and no one needs to hax ur accountz!!11
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 49 (21,321 Views)
0 Kudos

Anyone know wat to do if ur accounts been hacked. im tryn to contact sony but i dont now how cuz i had money in it aswell

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 49 (21,277 Views)
0 Kudos