24 Jun 2013
By: itzondacouch Member 5 Posts
Level 1

The Last of Us Network Pass Issues

3 Replies 695 Views Created 24-06-2013

Hey,
I seem to be having some issues in redeeming my PSN code for The Last of Us's Network Pass.
I enter the code the first time and says that it's an invalid code. Try again and it said something along the lines of 'it won't work'. I try redeeming it online, and it says 'That prepaid card has already run out'. Eh? It's a network pass, not a PS+ subscription or PSN funds...
Anyway, other details:
-Network Pass not encountered in my download history, nor in my purchase history.
-Game bought in the UK, account is Spanish (ES).
-I know UK codes work because the DLC code that came with my copy of the Joel edition worked fine.
-BCES code: 01585/J (Dunno what it's for, but a lot of people include a BCES/BLES code with their issues.)

Well,

That's it. If you can help me with my issue, thanks a bunch!
-Daniel

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (695 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: The Last of Us Network Pass Issues

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. My account is UK but the game US.
I have tried online and ps store to redeem the online features code but keeps showing error. The code is valid. I just don't get it.

Can anyone help?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (662 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

[ Edited ]

The account has to be the same region as the pass. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (655 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

That's because the UK copy of the game isn't the same as the Spanish one. The code was recognized by the Spanish Store to give you the Online Pass because those codes work for all Europe, but your game must be the spanish version if you want to use it. That's also applied to DLC. Third party games don't usually have this issue.

Oh, and for your Online Pass, take a look at your Service List under Transaction Management (Administración de Cuentas -> ... de Transacciones -> Lista de Servicios).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (643 Views)
0 Kudos