25 Oct 2012

Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Can't add funds to wallet.

21 Replies 11,764 Views Created 25-10-2012
It has been like this from last Sunday, me and my sisters try to add funds to my sisters wallet but a message saying ''Funds could not be added to your wallet (56)'' pops up and we can't add 'em. Now almost 6 days have passed and it's still the same. We have checked the credit card information but it's correct. Can anyone tell us what this is? Were from Finland.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22 (11,764 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Can't add funds to wallet.

SweetBiiBeiby wrote:
It has been like this from last Sunday, me and my sisters try to add funds to my sisters wallet but a message saying ''Funds could not be added to your wallet (56)'' pops up and we can't add 'em. Now almost 6 days have passed and it's still the same. We have checked the credit card information but it's correct. Can anyone tell us what this is? Were from Finland.

Hi SweetBiiBeiby,

Have you tried adding funds to the wallet online via the SEN Website?

www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22 (11,761 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have the exact same problem also tried to add funds via the SEN website and it stated that my creditcard is not valid wich is strange since my last transfer with the card was 13 days ago. Re-entered the card details and still it says my card is not valid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22 (11,746 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

We just tried to use
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22 (11,672 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

We just tried to use the SEN website and same thing happened to us, just like kneywastaken said, saying that creditcard is not valid. What in the world is this, i don't think the problem is in the creditcard.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22 (11,671 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Problem solved, we tried to use paypal an it worked. Still it's kinda weird because in the past we could add funds just normally but oh well.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22 (11,668 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi there,

I have the exact same problem. It worked last time on the 24th of October 2012. on the 25th I installed the Firmwareupdate and since then it is not working anymore. Further information: I have an irish Plus Account. Also an Irish Visa Debit Card. I use always the same CC and did not change it before the incident. I tried in the SEN where it told me that Credit Card is invalid. So I tried to alter the Address, also removed the Billing info and added it from scratch. Same result. Yes the Paypal option is  a workaround but not a solution. Please guys. Look into it and fix it. I love to just ckick and buy. Now I have multiple uncomfortable steps inbetween.

Best regards

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22 (11,618 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have the same problem.

www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com doesn't work either. It says "Currently unable to add funds to your account. Please try again later".

The workaround doesn't work either(workarounds are never solutions btw, it shouldn't be labeled as one). Firstly, the paypal-option doesn't appear. Only "Use Credit card" and "Use prepaid card". Secondly it doesn't matter if paypal would appear because It's not a viable option for me..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22 (11,382 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have the same problem I know for a fact my account is working because I bought something on saturday so its not my account, but we shouldnt have to use paypal to get around it, its more hassle

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22 (11,379 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I hav. this problem too. I am in thailand. I purchased coins for FIFA the other day with no problem. Now I keep getting the error code and the message "can not add funds to wallet! " I have almost 4000 pound available on my card so that is not the problem... in Thailand we do not have psn catds to purchase in native currency. Nor can we access the sony entertainment site listed above... so what do I do
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22 (11,291 Views)
0 Kudos