PlayStation®4

PS4 General

PS4 General

25 Aug 2013
By: ZiggyBoo1975 Member 851 Posts
Level 3

Tesco PS4 bundle?

48 Replies 2076 Views Created 25-08-2013
I pre ordered ps4 from them back in June but not heard anything from them since. When I pre ordered ps3 from them they had bundle options. I thought with release date & price now known they would updated things by now.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 49 (2,076 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Tesco PS4 bundle?

I assume they are waiting for Sony to announce the official bundles and will then update their site and email those who've pre-ordered.

soozispotlight.png

* Follow me on Twitter * Watch me on twitch * PSN: soozibags

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 49 (2,057 Views)
0 Kudos

Preordered my ps4 with tesco in may have spoke to tesco on bundles after bundles for uk were announced last week. As i want the mega bundle which includes ps4 killzone shadowfall 2pads and camera but when i spoke to tesco they didnt have a clue even when sony have said they have told retailers to give phase1 preorders first choice of bundles. What is more disheartening is that ive heard rumours that tesco will not even stock the bundles ss they dnt believe in customers spending over the odds for electronics haha wot a laugh iys different when they sell crap hd tvs blurays etc for over the odds wish i never preordered my ps4 with those clowns as long as they take your hard earned money they dont care or have an intrest in the customer bunch of facists so not happy:smileysad:(
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 49 (1,664 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Will I get an email from them then I phoned tescis up other day just to mek sure everything ok qithy order and the next steps she said
What happens next is we will ring you closee to the time to arrange payment and ill get my ps4 qhen its released
I was confused because I thought they send a unique code out you then redeem that online with teks the 20 deposit off the price can anyone tell me whats what please
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 49 (1,632 Views)
0 Kudos

I spoke to tesco ad they didnot take any details from me and they said they would be contacting me shortly via post with info on preorder and bundles ive not heard one good word from anyone on this matter i want to know if tesco are ful filling the promise made by sony to deal wiv preorders first and especially with bundle news isnt that the consumers right to know i had trust in them with this preorder never again.:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 49 (1,567 Views)
0 Kudos

Seen as this is playstations forum can anyone from sony shine any kind of light on tesco and there debarkle on bundles and preorders if anyone agrees with me feel free to comment especially sony yay right????
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 49 (1,565 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I work for tesco and i have a feeling tesco are holding off until next week to start rolling out emails. This will be due to staff currently having a 20% staff discount week and tesco now make you pay the full amount upfront for pre-orders. This would mean staff would be getting a ps4 for £279.20 if they rolled out the emails this week compared to £314.10 from tomorrow.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 49 (1,555 Views)
0 Kudos

Cheers for info do you know of any bundle offers
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 49 (1,546 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Agreed about the 20% thing! it would be a big kick in the pocket.

Not a member of the 9pack
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 49 (1,534 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Sainsbury's are doing exactly the same, not a peep from them, i work and have pre ordered mine from my store.  They wont have ANY details until closer the time of release, which is utter sh!te but thats because the rep (which rep i dont know) is not giving any details to Sainsburys.

Now the rep is either from Sainsbury's or Sony, all i got was "The Rep", it's frustrating but at least i can peek in the entertainment cages on a daily basis and they better get some f'n mega bundles in lol

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 49 (1,516 Views)
0 Kudos