^ ^ HMV have the Killzone bundle and Knack bundle
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 38 (698 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: PS4 HMV Pre- Orders

I got a call as well yesterday from Hmv oxford circus. Offering knack or killzone bundles at 379.99 on a first come first served basis on Friday morning. Pre ordered console held until Sunday.

No midnight launch so it'll have to be 8am on Friday morning. They said they weren't given enough spare consoles for it to be worthwhile.

Hmv tweeted today that there may be some midnight launches though as there seems to be demand. Particularly as game and a few supermarkets are opening midnight.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 38 (665 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

1 MORE SLEEP!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 38 (577 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Greatness awaits!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 38 (565 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
mattyL-84 wrote:
1 MORE SLEEP!!

*dances with excitement*

The YourPSP forum veteran formally known as keychain4.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 38 (562 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

So hmv are doing a midnight launch at 363 oxford street and will switch your pre order if you email head office before 1:30 today!!!

store.service@hmv.co.uk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 38 (549 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

well i want you all to here my nightmare with HMV Selfridges i got a call friday night saying that they didnt have my ps4 as the whole delivery went missing and that i could pick up one from the oxford st store so i thought all good and well lets not forget i already paid £300 down on it.

so i got up 6:30am got to oxford st there was a queue so we waited finally got inside to my shock they refused to give me a Ps4 when i asked why they told me i would have to go back to selfridges get my money back from them and then go back to them and get my ps4 or i could give them another £350 there and then i dont think so.

so i had to wait another hour for selfridges to ipen get my money then walk back to HMV pick up the PS4

what a load of rubbish.

i will not order anything ever again from HMV all there intrested in is taking your money people in the queue walked in and got ps4 in there hand i had a pre order and they point blank refused to give me one

poor sevice

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 38 (430 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

What was the bundle and how much

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 38 (309 Views)
0 Kudos