24 Feb 2013

Playstation Staff

Error code 80010514

1 Reply 178 Views Created 24-02-2013

For the last few weeks now my playstation has been displaying error code 80010514 when it try's to load up games,it started with fifa 13 but then after a while its got to the point where it wont now play any games at all. I tried everything i've read on all the forums.(system format etc ) cleaned the blu ray laser and when i phoned sony to speak to them i was told it was going to cost me a £110 to fix and their was nothing they could do about replacing my broken 1 with a knew 1 because it was bought second hand...great. it doesnt matter that up until my current ps3 the previous 4  where all bought brand new and true to form like all ps3 seem to do they break.i lost my job at christmas so cant really afford to have my console fixed nether mind go out and buy a new 1 but if i could would i really want to.pay £200 plus for something that will more than likely break within a year,ive been playstation ever since i got my first 18 years ago i've  played x-box in the past and although i never hated it i always felt it was a bit like cheating on my wife up until rececntly that is.im just gutted because my ps3 was everything i needed its a great home entertainment system as well as a great console but maybe it's time for a change how ever if sony would be willing to take my broken 1 in part ex for a new 1 and do the decent thing

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (178 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Error code 80010514

hi there i get the bang same as you bought 3 consoles only games what doesnt work on any of them is fifa 13 ,ANY OTHER GAME WORKS PERFECT WHYS THIS PLAYSTAITON ???
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)
0 Kudos