15 Jan 2014

Playstation Staff

Bug found in Gran Turismo 6 - 24 min. Le Mans

4 Replies 2,214 Views Created 15-01-2014

I finished event in 1st place, but i received 14th place, I and more two cars finished lap 6 less than one minute to 24 minutes, my car in first position. After close the 24 minutes, when the other cars finished evente in lap 6 my position was changed to 14th, when i finished lap 7 my position was registered with 1st position, but the money was paid for 14th position and i not won a Gold trophy.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (2,214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Bug found in Gran Turismo 6 - 24 min. Le Mans

the 60 dollars game is still in the beta and bugs can be reported here... http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo/Gran-Turismo-6-Bug-Reports/td-p/20309163
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (2,211 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Same thing happened to me in another 24mins race (Silverstone I think). I definitely finished 1st, at the end of 24mins, half of opponent cars were 1 lap behind me, the other half were 2 laps behind me :smileyhappy: and it said I finished the race at 9th place.

I think it is happening because of this: sometimes (not all the time), when you are ahead of the others by 1 lap or more, you pass the finish line before the end of 24mins, you should ride that last lap even if the time is up but you opponents pass the finish line just a few seconds after the time is up. So, obviously your time is 1-2 mins worse than the others because you drive 1 more lap but the stupid game probably sorts driving times and somehow puts you in 10-16th place.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (1,929 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

this is happeneing to me EVERYTIME i race the 24min le mans. any idea how to solve this issue? how to plan the race out?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (1,731 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

use the red bull junior for le mans race,

you should be 2 plus minutes ahead on lap 5,

no refuelling or tyre changes needed with the red bull junior.

just before you finish the 5th lap, stop just before the line

and let the timer run out, then finish your 5th lap.

the other juniors are miles behind and dont ever catch you.

sometimes you may have to wait 2 plus minutes, but it saves the extra lap.

you should finish in about 24 mins and 10 seconds.

thats an easy half a million in 24 minutes on 200% log in bonus.

i have used the le mans cars for the race but you have to pit twice, tyres and fuel.

much easier with the red bull junior, just gear it down to under 180, it aint that quick, but huge fun..

enjoy !!!

mohairman
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (1,716 Views)
0 Kudos