02 Mar 2013
Playstation Staff

[GOW : Ascension]I seem to have problem with the Chapter 23 is this me or is it a glitch

3 Replies 469 Views Created 02-03-2013

For those who has the Promo like me i am stuck at chapter 23 its like there is missing something, i dont know if this is a glitch or i am overlooking something.i need to get the gold to melt in those oven but i cant seem to find how to do it.

if someone have this issue as well please write so this could be fix on release. Or before this or if you know what the solution is.

Either pm with the solution or remember to use "Spoiler" so people can have a change to stop reading it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (469 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: [GOW : Ascension]I seem to have problem with the Chapter 23 is this me or is it a glitch

How'd you get the game early?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (407 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: [GOW : Ascension]I seem to have problem with the Chapter 23 is this me or is it a glitch

If it's the part I'm thinking of this is how I did it

Spoiler
If it's the part with the furnace, you need to go across the bridge that comes over and make your way around. When you reach the top pull the level and drop down. You should be in a second room with a round area and a smaller one leading back to the place with the oven. Pull the block into that room where you can spark a flame and return it to where you got it from but use L2+Square to return it to a flame. When the fire is lit, take the block and put it into where the liquid will drop and fill up the bowl. Take it back into the room where you sparked the flame and repeat the same thing with L2+Square. This should spark a huge fire and give you the way out.

Hopefully that's the right spot and hope it helps!

---------------------------

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (359 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i forgot to write that i allready have done it :smileyhappy: 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (346 Views)
0 Kudos